Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Agreed. HEY MODERATORS !!!!!!! Sticky this one please.

I get to be the yellow mark in the real "Upstate NY" hahaha

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great to see everyone using this. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
7,022 Posts
Very cool. I'm on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did the exact same map for Russian forum, but there it was unsuccessful. They think if marked on this map, that then their atv's will be stolen. lol's :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
I did the exact same map for Russian forum, but there it was unsuccessful. They think if marked on this map, that then their atv's will be stolen. lol's :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now that's funny. The map is not detailed enough really. If they are that concerned, they should have registered on a forum cause they just gave the site admins their IP address that points to their location within a block of their house.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Now that's funny. The map is not detailed enough really. If they are that concerned, they should have registered on a forum cause they just gave the site admins their IP address that points to their location within a block of their house.
they don't understand it :D because of this we don't have a progress...all afraid of something... through that points on map may find a people that are near on you, with them you may riding together instead of looking for them on the forum... :worried:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Where are the members from the south? Put a marker on the map. Don't be scared. I encourage every member to put a marker on the map. Thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Where are the members from the south? Put a marker on the map. Don't be scared. I encourage every member to put a marker on the map. Thanks
I did, I think there is only 1 more member of the forum more south in Tasmania than I am, if he chimes in he can mark just how far South he is....

Regards - MM :)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I did, I think there is only 1 more member of the forum more south in Tasmania than I am, if he chimes in he can mark just how far South he is....

I was talking about in the U.S. But im glad you are here. You are way down south.:)

·
Registered
508 Posts

You deserve some sort of prize for being the member who lives farthest from the U.S. I'm glad you marked your location. G'd day mate.

·
Registered
249 Posts
TT, Mininjack in the only one further South of me, hopefully he'll check the postings and add himself too, tis odd though that you don't have any Southern US members on the map yet, you don't have a "Southerner" filter turned on for the website do you?? :p

Thanks for the prize thought Hawkeye, you guys could send me a Polaris ATV Forums T-Shirt when they are ready, which of course I'd gladly pay for :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
There are a couple of us in Florida on the map but theres got to be more that haven't done done it yet. Come on guys "Getter Done"!!!!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
another member brought to my attention that maybe its not a good idea to place the marker on your exact address, so when you place a marker just type in the name of your town and it will randomly place the marker somewhere in the town.

21 - 40 of 213 Posts