Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
another member brought to my attention that maybe its not a good idea to place the marker on your exact address, so when you place a marker just type in the name of your town and it will randomly place the marker somewhere in the town.
pretty sure thats what i did

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
another member brought to my attention that maybe its not a good idea to place the marker on your exact address, so when you place a marker just type in the name of your town and it will randomly place the marker somewhere in the town.
Thanks for the tip, I just added on.

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just posted

Blueliner,
Your about as north in Michigan as can be. What's the name of the ski resort near you? I heard it's a blast. Love to snowboard it.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Just posted

Blueliner,
Your about as north in Michigan as can be. What's the name of the ski resort near you? I heard it's a blast. Love to snowboard it.
Haha yep, only 45 miles worth of road North you can drive north before you hit water on all sides.

In town we have Mt. Ripley which is okay, its owned my Michigan Tech University. At the very tip of the peninsula there is Mt. Bohemia, which is pretty hardcore from what I've been told. Havent been there in the winter, but I have in the spring and it is steep.

I suck at snowboarding so either are good enough to break my face.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yes, just zoom out!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just posted

Blueliner,
Haha yep, only 45 miles worth of road North you can drive north before you hit water on all sides.

In town we have Mt. Ripley which is okay, its owned my Michigan Tech University. At the very tip of the peninsula there is Mt. Bohemia, which is pretty hardcore from what I've been told. Havent been there in the winter, but I have in the spring and it is steep.

I suck at snowboarding so either are good enough to break my face.
Mt. Bohemia is the one. I heard it's all black diamond. a couple hundred inches of snow a year. I'm not the best snowboarder, but I can handle most areas. We were at 11,000' at Breckenridge CO, all black diamond. We survived, but it wasn't easy. Some day I hope to make the 450 mile trek to your area and board that hill.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Hampshire has a marker now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
All I know is we are landing in Frankfurt. We are only there for (4) days. Our plan, made up by my father-in-law, is to jump on a train and what he calls the Rhineland Carnival. Lots of partying and beer drinking.

41 - 60 of 213 Posts