Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my machine's is out of warrenty at the end of the month. i store it during the winters and was only able to get a 100 miles on it before putting it up. was wondering what everyone's opinion on the extended warrenty, and if you think its worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was a total waste of money To me,actually cost me 400.oo to get the claim denied I learn fast they won't get another dime from me!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought the extended warranty but have no used it. Only used the warranty for my rubbing handle bars on the plastics.
I believe it will mostly be how hard your dealer is will to fight for your claim to get accepted.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i've seen guys that have greatly benefited from the extended service contract and some who haven't. i was in the same shoes as you currently are and decided to go with it. you can cancel it early and get a pro-rated amount back once you get some miles on it and feel confident that there are no bugs that needed to be worked out. as Juniorod noted, it all comes down to how good of a dealer you have and how much they are willing to fight to get your claim approved. some things would be covered where it would be impossible for them to deny a claim but there is a lot that could be dependent on what the dealer presents to polaris for a claim to be approved. i think it is worth it to at least try it for a year. if you feel it isn't worth it, then cancel it early and get a good bit of your money back so you're not out the full cost of the service contract.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Don't get the RPM One warranty, useless!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
My Polaris dealer offered a extended warranty from Zurick(sp)
For four years, it was $985.00

·
Registered
854 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts