Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Over 2,000 forum members have purchased their extended warranty from us since December of 2011, thanks for all the business and support!

To purchase a Polaris Extended Service Contract (ESC) Protection Plan, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (810) 269-7418 or Fill out our FREE Quote on our Dealership website below:

FREE Quote, Click HERE!

We Offer 25% OFF Retail Prices for the Extended Warranty through Polaris for ALL Loyal forum members.

On Our Website, (Just Follow The Links Here) you will find more detailed information regarding the Polaris Protection Plans such as..

Power Vs. Total - Determine the difference between the two Extended Warranty plans offered by Polaris.
What is Covered - Know exactly what is covered under the Polaris ESC for both Power & Total Plans.

Contract Sample - Look over the contract before purchasing to read the fine details of Polaris ESC terms and conditions.

Current Model List
- A view of the different categories you will find your exact model under which will help you determine pricing.

Rough Estimate on Pricing - A price sheet for all the different models and plans along with term length 12-60 months coverage. Remember, we offer 25% OFF this pricing that you see.

P.S. To get an accurate quote, please fill out the FREE Quote form here..

CLICK HERE

Please don't hesitate to give us a call at (810) 269-7418 if you have any questions at all. We are here to help make this a quick and easy online process.

UPDATED: JAN 28th 2019

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
What good is your warranty when polaris wont supply the parts to fix a polaris when it does breakdown. My 2010 550xp has been down now for about thirty days and they are still waiting for parts.
l thankyou for standing behind your extended warranty that i got, now help Parker AZ. polaris get the last two parts to fix it
Robert Barnard

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What good is your warranty when polaris wont supply the parts to fix a polaris when it does breakdown. My 2010 550xp has been down now for about thirty days and they are still waiting for parts.
l thankyou for standing behind your extended warranty that i got, now help Parker AZ. polaris get the last two parts to fix it
Robert Barnard
very sorry to hear that, what part numbers were you looking for? I can see if its something we keep in stock... could get lucky

Chris

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are extended warranty pricing currently ?
Sorry for the delay.... I have finally posted the pricing for the new program now completely taken over and back through Polaris. Rather than cc's the new pricing is based on the MSRP of the unit making it much more complex. We have put together what should be extremely aggressive pricing compared to what most dealerships will want to charge for these. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Chris

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a 3yr warranty with Polaristar/ Total protection and being told the check engine stuck throttle code wont be covered cause its a "wear" item...currently still at the dealers.

A "wear" item....Im sorry but nothing in the throttle system (no part) should be worn on a 2013 machine that has 100hrs/700 miles....thats nothing but an excuse to avoid paying!

If thats how the warranty works...worthless to me

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have a 3yr warranty with Polaristar/ Total protection and being told the check engine stuck throttle code wont be covered cause its a "wear" item...currently still at the dealers.

A "wear" item....Im sorry but nothing in the throttle system (no part) should be worn on a 2013 machine that has 100hrs/700 miles....thats nothing but an excuse to avoid paying!

Sorry that you are having trouble.
If you are unhappy with the warranty you can get a PRORATED refund for the remainder of the warranty.

·
Registered
679 Posts

I would never buy an extended warranty but from what I have read the warranty is only as good as the dealer. I'd find a new dealer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
In my example of the throttle problem...dealer should have no part other than submitting the claim...no way any part of the throttle system should be considered a "wear item" at 100hrs....thats not "Total Protection" thats "Total Joke".

I will definitely be posting a YouTube review of my entire shop experience including the Polaris Extended Warranty on this ordeal.

Since 2003 been loyal to Polaris with zero issues...now sitting with a 2013 in the shop and extended warranty making excuses? Not impressed.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Can an extended warranty be bought after the sale/delivery? How long after?
Yes, you can purchase the extended warranty after the original sale date, but it must be within the first 6 months, or while the facotry (6 month) warranty is still active. Once the factory warranty runs out, you're out of luck. This is what my dealer told me, anyway, and how I chose to extend my warranty to 3 years.

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can an extended warranty be bought after the sale/delivery? How long after?
Yes, you can purchase the extended warranty after the original sale date, but it must be within the first 6 months, or while the facotry (6 month) warranty is still active. Once the factory warranty runs out, you're out of luck. This is what my dealer told me, anyway, and how I chose to extend my warranty to 3 years.
this is correct, thanks :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 sportsman 850 SP with the 1 year promotion warranty. What is the price for a 3, 4 and 5 year Polaris extended warranty? Does the extended warranty start after the 1st year?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts