Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 sportsman 850 SP with the 1 year promotion warranty. What is the price for a 3, 4 and 5 year Polaris extended warranty? Does the extended warranty start after the 1st year?
Can I get that quote, as well. Mine is the base model if that makes a difference - and how long do I have to purchase the warranty from when I made the ATV purchase?
Thanks.

·
Vendor
22 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 sportsman 850 SP with the 1 year promotion warranty. What is the price for a 3, 4 and 5 year Polaris extended warranty? Does the extended warranty start after the 1st year?
Can I get that quote, as well. Mine is the base model if that makes a difference - and how long do I have to purchase the warranty from when I made the ATV purchase?
Thanks.
Can you please give me a quote for a 2015 ranger crew 570 full size?
PM sent, thanks guys!

·
Registered
19 Posts
do you sell warranty in canada as well?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
What are the current prices for a Sportsman XP 1000

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Who do I call? ??

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can I get a prices for the extended warranty for a new 2015 570 Touring SP please ?

PM or email works. Thank you, Steve

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Warranty question, if I buy an extended warranty, and buy a Polaris Winch and have the dealer install it at the time of machine purchase and the winch solenoid dies after 3 years, would that be covered under warranty?

·
Vendor
22 Posts
Warranty question, if I buy an extended warranty, and buy a Polaris Winch and have the dealer install it at the time of machine purchase and the winch solenoid dies after 3 years, would that be covered under warranty?
Generally not, Polaris will deny that claim saying failure of winch itself (which has no warranty) :lame:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Ok, I have the 5 year aftercare warranty and the dealer told me they consider it an aftermarket part, not part of the original build, :lame: ... Would it be covered on the new machines that come from the factory with the winch installed, or is it the same as you mention above, winch failure?

·
Vendor
22 Posts
That would be same as before, winch failure but, depending on how good your dealer is they might be able to fight that case and get something done since it came from Polaris on the machine..

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Pricing and Info Update 04/10/15

Introducing the all new Polaris Total Protection and Power Protection Plans. The only genuine factory coverage backed and administered by Polaris.

Polaris Total Protection Covers all components on your vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns, including: engine, transmission, drive assembly, drive axles, etc.

Polaris Power Protection Covers all Powertrain components including Engine, Transmission, Engine Management and Chain case assembly.

Coverage at all authorized Polaris dealerships in North America with a standard $50 deductible per claim. All repairs made using genuine OEM Polaris parts.

Details below

2015 Model Year Pricing "Total Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

2015 Model Year Pricing "Power Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

Exclusions: Some components and services are excluded from coverage, normal maintenance and wear items such as tune-ups, tires, batteries, lighting, bushings, brakes, belts, filters and lubricants are not covered. Components damaged/worn as a result of excessive use, impact, or lack of maintenance are not covered. Non-OEM accessories and modifications void coverage. See your vehicle extended service contract for a complete list of exclusions and requirements.

When calling to purchase coverage for your machine please have your VIN, purchase date, address information and current mileage on the machine.

To purchase a Polaristar Warranty, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (855) 640-3785

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the member cost for a 2015 570 sportsman base model, I am looking for 3, 4, 5 year warranty plans. Please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
warranty

is this only in the us or do you sell in Canada also?

·
Registered
19 Posts
ok Thanks!

21 - 40 of 73 Posts