Polaris ATV Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey. Just digging this up. I was wondering if you will be offering discounted warranties on ATVs for Black Friday, like on RZRs? I didn't see anything on ATVs. Thanks.

Yes we are offering 35% off all Polaris extended warranties during our Black Friday/ cyber week sale.

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Over 850 forum members have purchased their warranty from us since December of 2011, thanks for all the business and support!!!!

To purchase a Polaristar Warranty, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (855) 640-3785

Pricing and Info Update 05/06/16

Introducing the all new Polaris Total Protection and Power Protection Plans. The only genuine factory coverage backed and administered by Polaris.

Polaris Total Protection Covers all components on your vehicle and offers protection against major mechanical breakdowns, including: engine, transmission, drive assembly, drive axles, etc.

Polaris Power Protection Covers all Powertrain components including Engine, Transmission, Engine Management and Chain case assembly.

Coverage at all authorized Polaris dealerships in North America with a standard $50 deductible per claim. All repairs made using genuine OEM Polaris parts.

Details below (A BLANK COPY OF THE CONTRACT IS ATTACHED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST)

2015 Model Year Pricing "Total Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

2015 Model Year Pricing "Power Protection"

FORUM DISCOUNT TO ALL MEMBERS 25% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

Exclusions: Some components and services are excluded from coverage, normal maintenance and wear items such as tune-ups, tires, batteries, lighting, bushings, brakes, belts, filters and lubricants are not covered. Components damaged/worn as a result of excessive use, impact, or lack of maintenance are not covered. Non-OEM accessories and modifications void coverage. See your vehicle extended service contract for a complete list of exclusions and requirements.

When calling to purchase coverage for your machine please have your VIN, purchase date, address information and current mileage on the machine.

To purchase a Polaristar Warranty, Please Call our Customer Service Team at (855) 640-3785

·
Registered
104 Posts
I missed my deadline to buy an extended warranty for my polaris sportsman 1000. Any warranty options in aftermarket that i can get? My 6 month ended at end of October.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Polaris updated their prices, we are still offering 25% off any Protection Plan! PM me with VIN for quote!

I am interested in a extended warranty. Just purchased week and half ago so plenty of time to buy. Do you think you will be doing the 35% off for black Friday again ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
107 Posts
I am interested in a extended warranty. Just purchased week and half ago so plenty of time to buy. Do you think you will be doing the 35% off for black Friday again ?

Thanks

Not 100% sure if we are or not, but if you just bought the machine then I would suggest waiting to find out :) Either way, I would be happy to get you set up with the extended warranty.

We will be releasing more information on our Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals as it gets closer.

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Limited Time Only! Cyber Week Polaris Extended Warranty Plans 30% OFF!!

Call us at: (855) 640-3785 to lock in your 30% OFF Discount!

This deal expires December 4th.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just purchased a 2016 Sportsman 570 SP. I'm interested in an extended warranty. what payment methods do you guys accept? can one of you please contact me with pricing and info? thanks

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Just purchased a 2016 Sportsman 570 SP. I'm interested in an extended warranty. what payment methods do you guys accept? can one of you please contact me with pricing and info? thanks
Hey,

Please check your PM for more details!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 Ranger

Going to go pick one of these up in the next week. What would an extended warranty cost me on this ranger? and will it cover the hvac and heating system?
2017 RANGER XP® 1000 EPS
NORTHSTAR HVAC EDITION VELOCITY BLUE

Thank You

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Going to go pick one of these up in the next week. What would an extended warranty cost me on this ranger? and will it cover the hvac and heating system?
2017 RANGER XP® 1000 EPS
NORTHSTAR HVAC EDITION VELOCITY BLUE

Thank You
Sent you a PM, thanks for considering us for your extended coverage plan!

·
Vendor
107 Posts
NEW YEAR, SAME DEAL, we are going to continue to offer the best price possible on an OEM Polaris Extended Service Contract for 2019. Don't hesitate to to purchase now vs later as there could be price changes for 2019 from Polaris.

Get Yours Today at 25% OFF MSRP Get your FREE Quote today by filling out a form online:

CLICK HERE

You can also email us at: [B][email protected][/B]

OR Call us at: (810) 269-7418

Make sure to have your VIN # present for an accurate quote. We are happy beat competitor pricing, please have proof of invoice.

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Before you purchase a full priced Polaris Extended Warranty from your local dealer, give us a call
(810) 269-7418 or email [email protected] for a FREE quote!

We will beat or match all offers. Get 25% OFF the OEM Polaris Extended Service Contract today!

Do you need coverage for a Highlifter? Polaris won't cover this but we will, ask us about Rider's Advantage for a quick quote today.

Make sure to have your VIN # present.

Have a safe and fun 4th of July everyone!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts