Polaris ATV Forum banner

If you didnt own a Polaris, which one would own/buy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP Hunter Edition
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for fun...We know Polaris is the best!!! But if you didnt/couldnt own a Polaris what other brand of ATV would you own/buy?? For me...Besides owning 8 different Polaris'....I have only owned a Kawasaki 300 many years so I really dont know much about the others... BUT the Can-AM 1000 is probably where i would go because I have seen one up close and like the looks and the CC's..BUT I'm Polaris always and Forever! Love them!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would run with either a Kawa or a Can-am. If I wanted to go economical, I would go with a Brute Force. If I wanted more high-end, I would go with an Outlander.

But luckily I don't have to make that call, as I have a Polaris. High-end AND pocket friendly (sort of.)

·
Registered
852 Posts
voted Other, because I would go Green with a Gator XD

when I was looking for a replacement for the old Arctic Cat 400 we had a used Gator HPX was on my mind, though I found the Magnum 6x6 instead. last year I looked at the XUVs and RSX when I got my Ranger as well. if it wasn't for the lack of leg room on the 625/825/855D I may have gone green instead of Orange.

and just last month I found out the Gator S4s have leg room!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
nice to see that no one has said they wouldnt enjoy the sport!

i would probably go can-am. i dont think there machines are bad, just ovepriced.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I would go Can Am. I REALLY like the look of their new design.

I also wouldn't mind trying out a Brute for 750. I hear they ride like crap though.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL yup I think he did:nixweiss:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Before i bought my Polaris i went to buy a can-am the guy didnt want to come down on the price as much as i wanted, called the owner i got my Polaris from in his driveway i bought the Polaris that night, he called the next day to see if i still wanted the Can-am his wife chewed his a$$ off for not taking my offer, he sold it lower than i offered, yah snooze yah loose, im verry happy with my Polaris.:pat:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'd go Yamaha.... Honda..... or Can-am.

Question (maybe a dumb one)..... Isn't Can-am & Bombardier the same difference? :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Most likely, can-am. My brother has one and its not a bad ride. I would miss the comfort of a Polaris though....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
978 Posts
polaris and can am are the only thing worth riding in my opinion. Both great rides!!!! Put can ams power with polaris ride and 4x4 system equals ultimate atv!!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
agreed!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Can-Am is too damn expensive. So is Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawi for what you're getting... Same darn quad as a CFMoto... And the CFMoto is dirt cheap.

After posting in the other thread, I started looking into Arctic Cat... And if I wanted to spend the money for a new one, it would probably be an Arctic Cat. They come fairly close to Polaris and Can-Am, without bearing the price tag of a Can-Am...

So, I guess either CFMoto or Arctic Cat, depending on how much $$$ I wanted to spend.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'd probably be on a Yamaha or Honda. I still wouldn't be happy as happy as I have been with my Polaris.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
The new G2 Outlander 1000 would be my 2nd choice. A friend of mine has a G2 with 5000 miles on it already and it has been bullet proof.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn sweet ride...How much????

·
Registered
479 Posts
My next choice would be a Kawasaki or a Honda. Can-Am would be my last choice due to the fact that they are absurdly expensive. I could buy a Suzuki but since the company is on life support at the moment I have to stay away from them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts