Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please and thank you in advance. I have a 550 and a 500 h.o that need there koplin fuel packs mounted. They are the gallon n half and just the round mount, i can fab just about anything but just looking to get some visuals of others before i start mine.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,369 Posts
I mounted up a 1 gal. roto to my front lock n ride cargo box. I can go up in size or add a pack if needed. oh and that's the junior juggernaut, lol.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Using a razr mount hanging off the rear bumper.
Can u give some details on how u mounted that way? Can u still get in ur rear storage?

My S3 addiction!!
X2, I like the idea of mounting them that way. Then I can still use my storage box/seat for my son and not have to carry gas in the storage box with the other stuff in there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah ChickenHawk I like that set-up. Could you get more pictures if you get the time? I'm just not sold on drilling into anything to mount the cans.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi, I have 2 Rotopax mounted on my front storage as you can see in the following pic:

And another 2 mounted on this home made device.
It is attached to the Rear Brushguard and to the Rear Rack Extender.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey chicken read the thread. Any issues with say a 2 gallon tank or did you just try the 1 gallon tank? Like does the 1 gallon fit just right in between the bumper and the 2 gallon one doesn't?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Subscribed for info!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts