Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how dirty you guys get these things! Im sure it will piss off a couple of the trailer queens out there.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'll take some of mine this evening. It stays dirty cause it's used almost daily. Checking cows and crossing creeks. Depends on how much rain we get but sometimes I'm winching out of the creek a couple times a day. When I first joined here I felt bad when I'd read some guys wash theirs after every ride or never put it up dirty and mine is dirty more than its clean. Then I also noticed they don't get to ride as often as I do and use them more as toys than tools.

·
Registered
627 Posts
You oughta see the trailer queens they have down here in Texas.

·
Registered
958 Posts
All I have is a snap of the most recent mud load.

·
Administrator
898 Posts
I will just sit here and admire all you guys pictures lol. It's always fun the mud with the quad and when I was younger I did a lot but that meant a ton of cleaning and cleaning and as I get older the cleaning gets old fast haha. So I will just look at all your dirty atv pictures to bring back some of my old memories.

·
Registered
391 Posts

It's not to bad at the moment but I haven't had to cross any water in a while. This is about normal. Sometimes way worse and other times it gets a bath.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I will just sit here and admire all you guys pictures lol. It's always fun the mud with the quad and when I was younger I did a lot but that meant a ton of cleaning and cleaning and as I get older the cleaning gets old fast haha. So I will just look at all your dirty atv pictures to bring back some of my old memories.
Your not alone.
Cutting across cut fields to a stand, yard work, and a way to get back to the trailer. :)
Just made a heck of a deal to, in buying the 700 this weekend.
Told GF I would let her have the new 450 I'd buy the 700 but she had to keep both of them clean. She was more than tickled in getting her own.

We do get smarter as we get older. :usa2:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a couple of my HL 1000, I ride it pretty hard and definitely don't give it any breaks, I do try to clean it pretty well after though because that mud turns to concrete if it sits too long.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts

Don't mind gettin em dirty, Enjoy that part. I try to start with them clean so I don't take any invasive plants to where I am going and don't bring any home either.

This was about 3hrs at Heartland Lodge....Rained all day Sunday, this was Monday morning ride......Honestly had to blast/cut the mud off the plastics with the pressure washer...

Fun riding through the woods though.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I usually don't mud, but I misjudged the depth on this day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Look close, the scrammy is in the pic. Lol
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
)))))

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
What ya doin here highway princess?
Are you having a terrible time reading correctly?
What does the thread title say?
That is just what I did, that is the extent of my mud)))))))))))))))))))))))

1 - 20 of 56 Posts