Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
ATV Junkie
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Toy Hauler Pics in this thread! Don't forget we offer a free photo gallery here ---> Main Index - Polaris ATV Photo Gallery

To post a link to your image in the gallery, just right click on the photo, click on copy image link and paste that into a message surrounded with tags.

Example:

[PHP][img]http://www.polarisatvforums.com/gallery/data/500/medium/2011-Polaris-SportsmanXP850EPSa.jpg[/PHP]

·
Registered
841 Posts
[img/Users/morganoverstreet/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/Mar 3, 2009/P1000146.JPG

·
Registered
841 Posts
/Users/morganoverstreet/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/Mar 3, 2009/P1000146.JPG

·
Registered
841 Posts
wont work...

·
Registered
841 Posts
anyway it is a 2008 Pilgram puresport 40ft. 3 axle. has a deck on the roof. Built in air compressor/pressure washer/generator/toolboxes. sleeps 10. corian coutnter tops. Pulled it with a chevy C4500

·
Registered
877 Posts
u have to upload it to the site first under MY ACCOUNT or use another photo site

sound like a nice one to post to :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
sweet setup. i don't know which i like better. the truck or the toy hauler!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nothing fancy but getting ready to buy a 16 or 18 ft. tandem trailer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fleetwood Scorpion 06

Hauls four fullsize quads and sleeps four separately.Completely customized,fairly inexpensive,and for sale too. Two kids in college.

REZ

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hauls four fullsize quads and sleeps four separately.Completely customized,fairly inexpensive,and for sale too. Two kids in college.

REZ
I like those. I've been playing with the idea of remounting our pop-up on a longer trailer for the quads or motorcycles. Flagstaff has a couple of models that we REALLY like. If we can find one for a decent price, I think that's the route we'll probably take.

·
Registered
68 Posts
polarisfamily nice setup but i think a FORD would probably tow a little better j/k what kind of ramp setup is that in the bed that would work nice to store stuff under my xp

·
Registered
216 Posts
Chops, will the RZR fit cross-wise on the trailer?
No, the trailer is 6.5' x 14'. I think the rzr is a little over 8.5' long. The XP would fit perfect if it didn't have brush guards. I have to strap the side gate with ties. A 7' x 14' trailer would have been perfect, but it works.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts