Polaris ATV Forum banner

221 - 240 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Here's my setup, it's got a 10x8 garage and I can fit 2 sportsman's tightly.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Work more than 40 hours a week.
+1 I try to average 60 hours Monday through Friday.
You need to get a raise and cut back on the hours... There's more to life than just work.
Those are my thoughts also, well sorta. Here in the suburbs of and including NYC my union is one of the remaining few that still has a 35hr work week and I truly love a 7AM-2:30PM day. But I'm straight up an over time whore and when it's available I work as much as I can. The unfortunate aspect of being a construction worker is work is feast or famine. So while I'm still young enough but old enough to know a few things I'll take their money.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
What the heck do all of you do that you can afford all of those massive diesel trucks and toy haulers? :)
Work my ass off. Hey it paid for then relax and enjoy it. Unfortunately, I got this habit of buying new toys so the working continues.

Here is my new toy, she's getting put away in the next few weeks so I can get back to riding my quad again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
My little setup.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Budget build

This is how a guy with limited funds does it..........

Started with a 7x12 trailer. I added a few bucks and got it with an RV latch on the side door, roof fan/light combo, and a curb side window.

This is the storage area I built in the V nose.

I built a bed that pivots up against the wall.

The slickest part of the build was the camera I mounted inside. That way I can keep an eye on my motorcycle as I am towing it down the road. I have a 7 inch monitor in the truck and I can either watch the inside of the trailer or switch to the camera I have mounted on the rear of the trailer to see what is behind me.

The trailer can either be powered by 110 for lights, or the lighting can be powered by the on board 12 volt battery. There are 2 small LED lights mounted inside that really light the trailer up well. I have to be hooked to 110 volt power to run the small refrigerator.

Night shot showing the effectiveness of the LED lighting.

What it looks like with the motorcycle.

Heres a picture of the monitor in the truck. The picture on the monitor looks much better than this picture shows.

I don't have pictures of the trailer with my Sportsman in it but if my golf cart fits Im sure the Sportsman wont be a problem.

Full build thread located here Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers ? View topic - The Weekender

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Very nice job.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good job. Nothing beats a nap after a long ride!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
This is how a guy with limited funds does it..........

Started with a 7x12 trailer. I added a few bucks and got it with an RV latch on the side door, roof fan/light combo, and a curb side window.

This is the storage area I built in the V nose.

I built a bed that pivots up against the wall.

The slickest part of the build was the camera I mounted inside. That way I can keep an eye on my motorcycle as I am towing it down the road. I have a 7 inch monitor in the truck and I can either watch the inside of the trailer or switch to the camera I have mounted on the rear of the trailer to see what is behind me.

The trailer can either be powered by 110 for lights, or the lighting can be powered by the on board 12 volt battery. There are 2 small LED lights mounted inside that really light the trailer up well. I have to be hooked to 110 volt power to run the small refrigerator.

Night shot showing the effectiveness of the LED lighting.

What it looks like with the motorcycle.

Heres a picture of the monitor in the truck. The picture on the monitor looks much better than this picture shows.

I don't have pictures of the trailer with my Sportsman in it but if my golf cart fits Im sure the Sportsman wont be a problem.

Full build thread located here Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers ? View topic - The Weekender

Nice job. Riding buddy did something similar with his 7x14. He also had it wired to accept a generator for dry camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
22X8.5
Holds:
1 700 Sporty
1 Bombardier 2up Outlander
2 Honda Recons
And all of the other goodies needed.
The QX56 gets about 10mpg when I tow but pulls it with no problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Toy Hauler.

48 foot race trailer with sleeping quarters. Yes its my man cave.
570 goes in the rear. Got a two inch lift kit so it won't be right on the parachute backed in over top of it thats next project installing that.
Thee hobby trailer. My fishing rods, RC airplane and the racing. ATV goes to the track to get the GF back to the trailer. Bigger races like Richmond VA or Charlotte it can be little more than 1/4 mile back to the trailer. 570 does double duty hunting and GF's ride back to the pit. She has her own 450 but we only take one to the track.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
48 foot race trailer with sleeping quarters. Yes its my man cave.
570 goes in the rear. Got a two inch lift kit so it won't be right on the parachute backed in over top of it thats next project installing that.
Thee hobby trailer. My fishing rods, RC airplane and the racing. ATV goes to the track to get the GF back to the trailer. Bigger races like Richmond VA or Charlotte it can be little more than 1/4 mile back to the trailer. 570 does double duty hunting and GF's ride back to the pit. She has her own 450 but we only take one to the track.

That's a nice trailer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
gibbons025;853881 That's a nice trailer.[/QUOTE said:
Thanks you sir. Looking for a 16 to 20 enclosed now for both ATVs.
Keeping a eye on e bay.......:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ok, Got a lets load them up get out of town ATV trailer. Found it on e bay, made a offer he took it.. ROAD TRIP.

Before.

After

·
Registered
13 Posts
One I've been building...

Will hold my ace 570 and the wife's sportsman 550 plus living quarters for 2.

Hoping to finish it up this spring

221 - 240 of 265 Posts