Polaris ATV Forum banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Just got this 24' ATC toyhauler a couple of months ago. We got it because the places we stay at up in Temagami are disappearing (out of business, burning down, etc.) Lots of campsites on Crown land up there so we thought...why not?

We've added a suspension lift kit for more ground clearance, an automatic satellite dish for BellTV, an inverter for powering electronics without having to use a generator all the time and LED lighting.

We should be good to go in the spring.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Featherlite custom build, Snow and Dirt. Truck is set up with the Diamond Back ATV cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got a 8x24 open trailer to haul the quads. Seems to be working out pretty good.

The Sportsman 90 looks really small on the 24 footer

[/URL][/IMG]

My 650 and my buddy's 1k

Drone shot before we left to go ride

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes it is unlawful to tow doubles. ....I'm 20 miles from the border. ......Then it's wide open. ..All the way to California!

·
Super Moderator
6,979 Posts
Are you using a weight distribution hitch, or do you just need to adjust your hitch up? Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, but it looks extremely tongue heavy, or the ball is set to low.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It tows just fine...I do use a weigh distribution hitch when needed. ...I've just replaced the axles because of crappie axles. ..But I am hauling a load two motorcycles in the trailer Gold Wing and DRZ400S. ...We're leaving Tuesday for New Mexico leaving the Gold Wing and taking our Polaris Sportsman. ..

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here's my toyhauler. The cargo portion needed to be flexible enough to carry ATVs, UTVs, or my Jeep. This set up works well.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I can load 3 Side-Ways or 2 straight in :)

Trailer is 82" x 14'

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
My 2012 24' ATC Roadhouse toyhauler. Fully equipped with the usual stuff for boondocking (ie. tri-fuel fridge, propane range, microwave, propane furnace, AC, lots of hot & cold water, washroom, double queen bunks (Happijack), satellite TV, generator, stereo, LED lighting, etc.

We can haul 2 ATV's and all of our gear comfortably.

Next upgrade will probably be solar panels to cut down on the generator usage.

(Oops! I forgot I already posted photos a few years ago on this thread! Oh well...here's a few more!)

Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
My 2012 24' ATC Roadhouse toyhauler. Fully equipped with the usual stuff for boondocking (ie. tri-fuel fridge, propane range, microwave, propane furnace, AC, lots of hot & cold water, washroom, double queen bunks (Happijack), satellite TV, generator, stereo, LED lighting, etc.

We can haul 2 ATV's and all of our gear comfortably.

Next upgrade will probably be solar panels to cut down on the generator usage.

(Oops! I forgot I already posted photos a few years ago on this thread! Oh well...here's a few more!)

Mark
ATC is at the top of my board for toy haulaers. I'm considering the 28' w/o the front bedroom. The 2019 models have an upgraded kitchen and flush mount double pane windows.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here's my heaviliy modified 43' TH

Attachments

241 - 260 of 262 Posts