Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 sportsman 850 xp touring it's pulling to the left.. I checked the toe and on the driver side wheel It's right at 0 passenger side about 1/8 toe out. I jacked up the front end everything is tight. Actually all bushings upper and lower ball joints ,tie rods and bearings were changed last year. I noticed that if i turn the key so the eps turns on while it's jacked up.. The handle bars automatically turn left. What's going on? Is my power steering going out? Or is there an adjustment or calibration it needs? Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sounds like it either lost “zero” or jumped a few splines on the shaft. May be able to pull the shaft and reclock it, but I don’t know for sure since I don’t have eps on my bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 sportsman 850 xp touring it's pulling to the left.. I checked the toe and on the driver side wheel It's right at 0 passenger side about 1/8 toe out. I jacked up the front end everything is tight. Actually all bushings upper and lower ball joints ,tie rods and bearings were changed last year. I noticed that if i turn the key so the eps turns on while it's jacked up.. The handle bars automatically turn left. What's going on? Is my power steering going out? Or is there an adjustment or calibration it needs? Thanks!
So what was the fix? I have one doing the same thing now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts