Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my clutch kit from Ryan (Ridinagain) and was informed that a family member was in the hospital. Just like to say thank you Ryan for being patient with me and taking my order and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. You and your family will be in our prayers tonight.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Sad to hear. He is a good guy and I hope the best for him.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry to hear Ryan....i hope for the better.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sorry to hear I hope everthing gets better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers guys. Son was in all day with possible appendix. For now it turned out to be some swollen glands in in the lower abdomen around that area. My bet is that if they had done the tests in less than 8 hours they would have taken hi appendix. So for now he gets to keep it, walked out on his own vs. the wheelchair ride in, and devoured a foot long subway, 4 cookies, and a medium drink and was hungry 30 min later again. He's 11 and weighs about 65lbs. Not sure where he puts it!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ Good to hear man! hope that is all it was.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Glad to hear things are looking good!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good to hear and I eat the same way as your son and I weight 150 @ 20 years old

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers guys. Son was in all day with possible appendix. For now it turned out to be some swollen glands in in the lower abdomen around that area. My bet is that if they had done the tests in less than 8 hours they would have taken hi appendix. So for now he gets to keep it, walked out on his own vs. the wheelchair ride in, and devoured a foot long subway, 4 cookies, and a medium drink and was hungry 30 min later again. He's 11 and weighs about 65lbs. Not sure where he puts it!
I've got one the same age and weight. usually it's a fight to get him to eat, but Monday He housed half a pork loin roast by himself, along with Rice, apple sauce and salad. It's about time the kid starts eating.

Glad to hear yours is doing well.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Funny thing is the young ones are usually going by what thier bodies tell them and not so much what time the clock says it is!! :D Mine to (almost 8) is a bean pole. For days he'll barely eat anything and the next day we can't keep his plate full!! And then within the week..... his pants are 2" too short!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Good to hear Ryan! Glad your boy is OK

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Good to hear your boy is going to be fine!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's good news Ryan. Glad everything turned out ok .

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Glad to hear that he is better.
My son will be 9 Monday when you hear of or see a child that is sick it makes you think what if that was my child.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
So, less than a week later and he had his appendix out an hour ago. In recovery now and doing good. Couple days of call of duty ghost and he should be good as new.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well glad its over with and he's doing fine. I know he must be relieved.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Glad to hear. Blessings to you and your whole family.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
If he needs a buddy on that let me know!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts