Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Telling me what your looking for and I'll get back to you with a price. Truly too much to list but the list does include both stock and performance parts including Engine, transmission, frame, Fox shocks, etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spdcrazy1,
Sorry it took so long to get back with you. First off what would you need for both or each? Also I am in South Jersey 08070. Would you consider a paypal payment and mail them just no rush USPS if we are able to strike a deal? Let me know, David.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some business in Burlington actually on Sunday and then most likely will be down on Wednesday in Burlington and then Cherry Hill Rte 38 same day.

The last thumb throttle I sold I got 25 for and the shift lever is 10. No postage necessary if we meet up! I also have lots of other stuff Which I can bring along. Bring cash--I'd make you some good deals! I will pm you with contact info.

Thank Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking to make my bike better also accesories is any websites to buy stuff off of like bumber and decals possibly front shocks and a arms? also what is the best pipe to use or best engine work to do

1 - 15 of 15 Posts