Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently bought a 93 polaris 350L 4x4, my 1st atv, which has been one issue after another. airbox had been removed & new automatic oiler installed. one of the first problems was it bogging down at full throttle. cleaned the carb & gas tank THOROUGHLY & replaced fuel filter. no longer had this problem, but running "rich?" i believe (smoked some, smelled strongly of exhaust & used a lot of gas). ran okay for a while then started to die at idle when in gear. cleaned carb again and replaced bad reeds. started up fine, then died when any throttle is applied. started back up a few times, then just a click & no start. starter solonoid went out. going to replace it today, but before getting back into it... where should i start with throttle problem once solonoid is done???

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I have to have the airbox fully installed in order for it to run correctly. Make sure all boots are air tight and airbox has no cracks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had one that would die when any throttle was applied, once you make sure the idle RPM's is correct, then adjust your throttle, thats what it was on the one i had.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
50 Posts
So what kind of filter are you using if your not got the airbox?

First thing you can do is try to change the sparkplug.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts