Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Gents,

I would like to buy springs kit for my Polaris. I visited Highlifter.com, registred as a ew user, specify country: Russia. But then, at the checkout there written, that there no shipping options or wrong country. I reurn in adress page, but Russia has desapeared every time when i changing it and saving changes.

How i could order from HL site?

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can order from High Lifter, however, it has to be over the phone or via email. Our website is not able to process international orders. If you're still interested in ordering from us, you can contact Jeff and his direct line is 318.213.6040.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hi, Gents,

I would like to buy springs kit for my Polaris. I visited Highlifter.com, registred as a ew user, specify country: Russia. But then, at the checkout there written, that there no shipping options or wrong country. I reurn in adress page, but Russia has desapeared every time when i changing it and saving changes.

How i could order from HL site?
You could always try EPI for HD springs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.