Let me begin by saying hello. I have lurked for awhile and really enjoy the site. Lots of great info and conversation. I own a 2000 Polaris 500 magnum. It has very few hours and is in really good shape, the battery has been dead 4 several years, but I don't ride often and it usually starts on the second pull, so I took the lazy way out and just pull start it. That being said, about a week ago I tried to pull it and it just wouldn't start so I hooked it up to the battery charger and being in a hurry cranked it up to 50 to get the atv started. Once it starte running it ran great as usual while I rode it, but as I was putting it up It started boiling water out the side. I don't think that the fan ever kicked on. My question is whether you think the charger may have fried the fan or fan relay or whatever Polaris uses. I can't find any fuses. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to make sure all the info was here. Thanks!