Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found that the Warn winch mount (83408) interferes with the control arm pivots making the holes on the downtube winch mounting ears misaligned? I ordered the part from my local Polaris dealer and specifically asked for a WARN mount to go with the ProVantage plow I just bought.

Any help is appreciated. Anyone running a KPI mount with an XT30 winch and a ProVantage Snowplow front mount?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
95 Posts
You have the wrong mount for your year model. The mount you have is for 2009 model year. I looked and Warn does not have mount for the 2011 year model. There are other mfgs. that do offer mounts for 2011 models. Return your mount and purchase correct mount.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Any help is appreciated. Anyone running a KPI mount with an XT30 winch and a ProVantage Snowplow front mount?

I'm running a KPI mount and XT30 winch...and have no issues. The KPI is really a good quality product...IMHO. Purchased mine directly from KPI website.

No snowplow though...

biz
:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the complete setup on my 2011 850 XP with the XT30 and provantage plow. I'm not sure which winch mount I have...I think it's the KPI, I'll have to look. No problems for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts