Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 500 ho carb 3400 miles when its working good I love it but seems 90% of the time iam fixing it if its not one thing its another lol any one else seem to have prolbem after prolbem with there polaris ?? Weird I dont beat the crap out of it I maintain it well fix everything that needs fixen lol I dunno maybe I have a lemon ......bike is yellow too lol I have a set of black plastics should I put them on lol

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
No complaints from me !!!! What all have you had to fix?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I onley had the bike say 8 months so far and I done breaks all around wheel bearings bushings axels front ones battery rectifire starter belt speed sensor normal wear and tare . One issue I have is the dash will completely go out onley when I go through water around a foot deep and as ya know no dash = no 4wd some told me its fuseable links the get hot but why one go out while in water lol any ideas ?? And the last week or so my 5 month old battery wont hold its charge all of a sudden lol

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
With 3400 miles nothing you listed is really out of the norm except for the axles, what about the axles did you have to fix? At a foot deep there are only a few electrical components that could be the culprit. I'd clean all the electrical connectors and put some dielectric grease on em' for starters

1 - 4 of 4 Posts