Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around for the best price I could find on 2" receiver hitches for my Scrambler. I came across Promark Offroad and they had the quadboss hitches for Polaris on sale for 64.99 with free shipping.

I know $15 isn't a lot of cash, but I work hard for my money and will save wherever I can. The only bad part is if I see a sale too good to pass up I will buy it even if I don't need it...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
That seems like a good price, and those hitches usually add bracing to the rear end.... sounds like a good buy yo me. :fing02: Only down side.... The IRS of the Popo's can't carry much tongue weight! :dunno: :D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
thanks for the info..I just ordered one for my sport...was cheaper here than amazon....

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That seems like a good price, and those hitches usually add bracing to the rear end.... sounds like a good buy yo me. :fing02: Only down side.... The IRS of the Popo's can't carry much tongue weight! :dunno: :D
Yea, it really ties the rear end together well and will keep the diff safe from rocks when reversing. I also like that I can switch my hitches between all my rides now.

Here is a pic of Hamatyms 850 he put the hitch on, its adds substantial protection.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes that is the best price I found thanks to chronix....i want it to put a carrier rack on that goes into the hitch..So I can carry coal and soil and bags of mulch...maybe take dog for a ride...loll....

all the reviews give quadboss recievers good reviews an well made...

Thanks Chronix

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking of having our welder make a nice bumper that would fit in there and extend out to protect the shocks and a arms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts