Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of Prospector Pro tracks when I had my 11 850XP EPS. Just traded the 11 up for a 13 850 HO XP EPS and I just noticed there's a warning on the PurePolaris website that these do no fit to 13 HO EPS model.

Any idea WTF is going on here? I'm going to be pissed if a set of $4000 tracks doesn't fit on a new machine.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Not sure of the difference. wheels and such are the smae specs year to year. hope someone can chime in and be more help, hopefully its just not listed for the '13 yet!?

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I bought a set of Prospector Pro tracks when I had my 11 850XP EPS. Just traded the 11 up for a 13 850 HO XP EPS and I just noticed there's a warning on the PurePolaris website that these do no fit to 13 HO EPS model.

Any idea WTF is going on here? I'm going to be pissed if a set of $4000 tracks doesn't fit on a new machine.
Don't see how you can blame Polaris for this.........

·
Registered
610 Posts

Don't see how you can blame Polaris for this.........
Where in his post does he blame Polaris?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I would check and see if you change the rear lower a-arm to a 2011 or 12 if that would fix the problem You could get away with 170.00 dollars and be fixed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts