Polaris ATV Forum banner

Pull behind Trailer

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  FredBear 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey fellows I am looking for a smaller type trailer to pull behind my atv. I will mostly be using it to haul camping gear into the woods and occasionally using it for hauling firewood. I really like the Polar trailer from northern tool. Anyways would like to see some of yours, or what you would recommend. I need something that will last for years to come. Post up some pics if you got them. Thanks for the help. (BTW my budget is about $500 max)

#2 ·
Search my name and small trailer.

I made myown works great!!

CW

#3 ·
on that tight of a budget you're probably stuck with a single axle. but if you're good at scrounging, and can weld you might be able to come up with the materials needed to make a walking beam yourself. Personally I like the walking beam but there are a lot of people that use the single axles and a pleased with them.

#4 ·
My stepdad has a homebuilt single axle trailer. Works great for moving stuff like the sap tank and firewood for the arch.

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.