Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up new 2010 850 touring with eps on Friday afternoon, with polaris 3500 winch (synthetic/remote), and windshield. Got out for a short ride that night, with my buddy on his 08 800 touring. Must say that I am pleased with my purchase so far. My wife likes the colour-red, and she loves the comfort on the back. This thing handles better than our 05 Grizzly and with the eps, it turns easily. Feels like a great power plant with a lot more get up and go than the 800-can't wait til break in is over to experience the full power.
Switched rides with my buddy so he could experience the night and day difference between the two touring machines-glad it was near the end of the ride, cause he wouldn't trade back!! Unfortunately for him his wife said no before he even got to ask about an upgrade-at least for now.
The only thing that I feel is poorly done so far is Polaris choice for stock tires, so I'm looking at some different rubber. Have to earn a few bucks first though. Going up north in October. Hoping(perhaps dreaming) to have tires/rims that trip.

·
Registered
877 Posts
congrats on the new ride
must agree that Polaris is really holding "there" machine back with those tires but then again can am is using the same brand
10,000$ machine with junk tires :stupido:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts