Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Looks awesome. Any issues on the install process? I've watched a few vids on it and have pondered it myself

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a pre cut kit made for my model and make,thinking the kit would cover all areas to a T..Wrong!!! There is gaps that need to be filled in because the kit plain don't cover all the area.The company sent xtra product for this purpose.Would think they would cut the pieces large enough to cover all the area....Im happy with results though.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Looks good. I did a wrap on my sled and yea it's a pain in the ass to get everything lined up but looks good in the end. Great improvement over the faded purple.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Looks very cool! Good job

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks good! Where did you get the kit from? Can you use regular cleaners and polishes on it or do you just use soap and water and that's it? I've been kicking around the idea of putting a wrap on my 800, or just might paint it stealth black. But I really like the camp look.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Even if its not perfect its a million times better than that purple. My buddy has the "purple camo". He has recieved so much crap from all of us about it I think he is ready to spray paint it any color he can get his hands on :chairfall:

·
Registered
128 Posts
maybe hydro dipping would be a good option. my uncle is going to do his harley and if it looks good i may do my harley and my sportsman 700

1 - 10 of 10 Posts