Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have a friend help install the qsc kit on my 2012 sportsman 500ho. I got it from a Saskatchewan shop. They only had the 29" - 32" kit but changed the weights to the 26" to 28" tires. Everything seemed to go well and we used the new helix as well. Just we both were disappointed that in high gear it wasn't as snappy as we were hoping. It did feel more tight though. I took it up to 70 kph. In low gear the front did go off the ground about an inch which was great. Were going to prolly put the shims it came with onto the primary to actually grab at lower rpm (instead of the secondary clutch to make it grab later) . So this will for sure for sure solve my belt breaking since I installed 27" maxxis zillas correct?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything the springs weights helix and shims but didnt use them. We set the secondary spring to holes 1 and 1 as per adam at qsc. The weights I think were 30grams not sure.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Rory did at that saskatchewan store did was give me the 32" tire kit and changed the weights. He said thats all the kit changes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts