Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on friday I brought my clutches up to ridinagain and he installed a qsc clutch kit for me. I had it tuned for my big tires. Boy am I mad at myself now, I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get a kit. The biggest thing I was looking for was a smooth engagement. I really didn't have problems turning the big tires or have any belt slip before the kit install.

It really smoothed out the engagement. I am really impressed with that. I finally got my machine all back together and took it for a ride yesterday. Ryan only installed the thin shim. The engagement is awesome. I am not a real big guy on power or speed so it might be my ignorance and having not ridden my machine stock for a while but I didn't notice much performance difference. However I am totally satisfied with the kit. Also it is hard to tell without another machine to test it against.

Wanted to thank Ridinagain for his help. He was very knowledgeable about clutches. I know it has been stated but if you are in the market for a qsc kit I would talk to him. Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Agreed! Ryan helped me out with info and sent a clutch the day I talked to him and it came a week later!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
2:) Ryan he is a good guy to deal with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts