Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Both my 2018 and 2019 Sportsman 570s came stock with the LED headlights. I think an alternative route would be to get the replacement brackets to mount the Cube lights which can be much brighter.

·
Premium Member
13,329 Posts
I'll tell you what coming from quad logic I'd be a player at that no problem!!!!!!

I have Rigid Industries LED light bars on the 570 and 800 so I'm out!!!!

But I do have Baja Designs plug n play LED headlight kit on the canned ham. It'd like this QL kit where it swaps factory for LED headlights and has all the associated hardware and wiring adapters to make it a near factory install!!!!

Price seems on point as well for this kit. You don't want to know what that canned ham kit cost :cry::sick:!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My concerns are about the light they cast, all LED bulb conversions ( led bulb in a housing designed for halogen ) cast a flood light. I have tried many different bulbs on motorcycles...the light is cast everywhere instead of ahead where you need it, very dangerous in my opinion.. the price on the quad logic kit is not outrageous and the smaller current draw would be welcome as we all know about polaris regulators and stators.
Please chime in with your opinions, especially if you have installed them.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Sportsman 570 SP and 2021 Polaris sportsman highlifter 850
155 Posts
My concerns are about the light they cast, all LED bulb conversions ( led bulb in a housing designed for halogen ) cast a flood light. I have tried many different bulbs on motorcycles...the light is cast everywhere instead of ahead where you need it, very dangerous in my opinion.. the price on the quad logic kit is not outrageous and the smaller current draw would be welcome as we all know about polaris regulators and stators.
Please chime in with your opinions, especially if you have installed them.
I feel like these would be different/better then just swapping out the halogen bulb for led bulb. They replace the entire head light assembly with a new one that has leds installed inside.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
10,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Yeah that’s all I have been able to find. No pod lights for my 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just received my LED Pod light today, see link above.

·
Registered
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,848 Posts
What year do you have? Did you get it installed yet?

He has a 2019
Just going to go ahead and say it’s maybe not installed yet but could be soon . FPD thanks you for your inquiry

·
Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
2,228 Posts
He has a 19 850. OP is talking about a 570. I don’t think the pod lights are the same and I don’t think the LED one would work on the older 570’s.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
What year do you have? Did you get it installed yet?

2019 850sp Premium

Just got them today, not installed yet
Watch my other link for pictures and updates.

Reactions: Xpialidocious
1 - 19 of 19 Posts