Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone installed this in there machine.Looks like a good idea.
quadovator.com also looking at there fan switch.any thoughts?

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Want to hop on here, as I am interested in the temp guage kit also, but I would install a digital guage instead of the analog one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a great idea to be able to turn fan on early and to be about to watch temp.I wish it was in the led pod computer.If u could be able to scroll to it in the pod it would be awesome!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I thought about this before and the more things you look at the more you dont look at where your going. Besides the machine will turn the fan on when it needs to.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I thought about this before and the more things you look at the more you dont look at where your going. Besides the machine will turn the fan on when it needs to.
You're right, it should. BUT, what if the sensor goes bad (numerous posts about the fan not working) ? Or your radiator gets full of mud and will not let the fan spin (happened to me several times)?

I like to know what's going on in my engines before it gets to be a problem.

Having said that, I have one of the Quadovator kits and love it. I've had mine for over a year, no problems. The only "issue" I have is the gauge face fogs up sometimes. I think it is because the gauge light stays on when the key is on. I'm going to rewire it so it's only on with the headlights. I just haven't had a chance to fix it.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Are the wiring directions that come with the gauge kit easy to follow, and easy for an electrical noob to install??

·
Registered
958 Posts
Are the wiring directions that come with the gauge kit easy to follow, and easy for an electrical noob to install??
They were for my 08. All the wire colors/ locations matched perfectly. I would call them to make sure it is updated for your 12. I don't know if Polaris changed wire colors or location, but I would think Quadovator should.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just put this on my 12 sp ho and it went togrther very well ans very easy.....i also got the light kit, great people to work with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts