Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lac des Plages

I went for the first time in the Lac des Plages area last Friday. Got to the parking and did not know which direction to take. Trails there are not well indicated. Finally got to an open area and finally saw signs showing direction to Duhamel. if I was on the trail they were nice. There needs to be more indications in this area. At one point had to ask Lac des Plages citizen where the trails are. My girlfriend and I wanted to go to the Mont Tremblanc area. But now reading about the Pontiac makes me want to go give it a try.

·
Registered
79 Posts
First experience in Duhamel

First experience in Duhamel Quebec near Gagnon Lake. I love this place. It has several sand pits everywhere. Trails are very well indicated, people are very friendly and social and like to share their trail with us. They have all kinds of trails for different levels of experience. They have access restaurants, gas pump, few place to camping. Lot of place to visit. we did almost 300 Km this weekend around Duhamel. Stunning place! I can`t wait to go back
JS

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Val-des-Bois and Notre-dame de Laus

My best friend and I went for the first time to Notre-Dame de Laus and the trail was stunning. Trails are great and I can't wait to go back. I thought to share a few pics of this wonderful trip.
JS

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts