Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we're in the market for 2 quads and were sizing up the pros and cons of each model. Could you folks who own or have riode the rear seat of these units give me your preferences and why. Thanx in advance.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
The touring is very plush on the back with the hand holds and comfy seat, and yes I've been on the back 2 up! And welcome to the board!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the welcome bruce, I see you have the same machine we're considering. Great deal on 09s, the 10s aren't here yet but seem to have a few improvements but for a large chunk o' change difference. What's the 3 headlight mod?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats on your new ATVs!

We opted for the X2 versus the Touring because we liked the versatility of converting it to a one-rider with the dump box (and found we use the dump box A LOT). Also, my better half and I are both tall people, and the backrest on the Touring didn't hit us right in the back - it was too low and didn't adjust upwards. The backrest on the X2 fit us better and the passenger hand grips were in a better position. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was a tough choice for us also, but the rear seats are for our kids 4 and 6 yrs old. The back seat pulls off also and I can put a mambo rack in its place for hunting. I can't believe the power of these things, and to think we were going to buy Hondas!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts