Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2013 500 but it doesn't say HO, what is the difference if any?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Updated Cam and carb years ago to get a little extra HP out of them. All have been HO since. Just don't always put the label on them. Kind of a worn out term on the 500.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5900 Out the door Winch and ramps, anyone drive with a passenger that uses a second seat, if s which brand and is it safe to do so on the HO.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I haven't bought a 2nd seat device yet but have looked at quite a few online. Wes has several varations, some small, some not. Check out ebay for those and other brands, less expensive than many other places. Amazon sometimes can compete on price so once you settle on a model check them too. As far as safety well, Officially our bikes are only meant for one (1) rider, so that means we can still have fun Just gotta be aware we are adding extra weight with the 2nd rider then more extra weight with the 2nd rider device and who knows what else we add to the front/rear decks. All this means is we're raising the center of gravity, doing that simply makes the quad easier and easier to tip over under what may appear to be 'normal' situations, so SLOW down nearing ANY kind of directional change or UNEVEN ground. Be safe and have fun (i know pick one you can't have both)....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts