Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
20 Posts
Race-Driven.com

Hello All!!!

Thank you for taking time to read my introduction. Race-Driven is a manufacturer of ATV/UTV Brakes, Chains and Sprockets. I have worked in the Powersports Business my entire life working everywhere from the dealership end up to distributors and then into manufacturing. I have worked with many of the big name distributors and manufacturers throughout the world and a couple of years ago decided to launch my brand Race-Driven. We make the largest aftermarket line of sprockets for Polaris ATV's of any company out there next to Polaris themselves but at much more competitive prices. We have chain and sprocket kits for almost every model of 2wd, 4x4, 4x6 and 6x6. There are still a few we are working on but still is by far the widest variety around. We have a full line of brakes for Polaris ATV's featuring our newest Severe Duty Sintered Metal pad for most all Polaris ATV's and at very competitive prices. Shipping is always free to anywhere in the U.S. all 50 States. Quality and Customer Service are our main goals. We ship 5 days a week and 99.999999% of the time have everything in stock. If you place a order today we always strive to ship it out the same day or the very next business day making it arrive typically in 2-5 days. Our website www.race-driven.com is being updated constantly so if you do not see a product on there that you need please email me and we can confirm if we have it.

I never claim to know everything but being in the Powersports Business for as long as I have I do have a vast knowledge and am more than willing to help out anywhere I can.

Myself personally I have over a decade of Racing Flattrack and MX (not very fast but I have fun) and enjoy trail riding any chance I get.

Again if you have any questions please let me know and I will always try to get you the most straight and forward answer ASAP.

Thanks again for allowing me to be part of this community and if anyone needs anything please let me know.

Brian

www.race-driven.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts