Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through our new 570 waterproofing the electrical connections and noticed that the radiator overflow/ fill hose was laying against some power terminals just below the fuse box. I split a larger piece of hose and wrapped it around the hose securing it with 3 zip ties (1 above and below to keep it in place and one in the middle for added security. I don't know if anyone else has run across this but it would definitely be something to check if you're not sure. Here's a pic of the hose with the "shield" that I put around it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks for this info I will be checking mine soon. I noticed a few drops of antifreeze under my maching the other day. Hope it hasn't already rubbed a hole in the hose.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Funny....... I just did that exact same thing a few hours ago. I noticed it when I was wiring my winch. I see you put dielectric grease in those 2 terminals. I think I will take that cover back off and do that tomorrow. A few extra inches of hose and we wouldn't have to worry about it. Crappy design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts