Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a pic of a xp with the relocated radiator but can not find a kit anywhere. does anyone know where I can find it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check high lifter they have a kit

·
Registered
145 Posts
You looking for Scrambler or Sportsman?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'd love one for my Scrambler. Anyone have a picture?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant get it from the site. if you have instagram on your phone you can look up alljackedupatv page and it's a pic of one on their instagram.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i don't seem to see an "alljackedupatv" user on Instagram.
is it listed under something else?

·
Registered
333 Posts
here's the pic!
I want this kit!

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
I called All Jack'd Up ATV and spoke to them about the rad relocates.
They take the Highlifter ones and just mod the mounting brackets so it fits the scramblers. Roughly $850 installed. They are in Florida.
I have to say, I really like the look of it

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im going to try this in the winter, if no one comes out with an actual kit for it by the time I get doing it. Once my sleds out of the garage Ill have lots of room.

·
Registered
531 Posts
wild boar needs to make a bumper for this thing.... they make rad relocate mounting brackets that can be welded/bolted to their bumpers

·
Registered
333 Posts
Help me find this guy. I want to know what rad kit he ordered from Gorilla that fits the scrambler rad

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
He's on this forum in the scrambler 1000 section in the gorilla accessories 1000

Sent from my C6616 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im glad someone finally makes a rad relocate for our scramblers, even tho I havent had a problem with mine getting mud on it yet, it nice to have that extra height.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts