Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a relocater kit and was wondering how hard it is to do it myself ? I'm mechanical inclined so that helps but wanted opinions. Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't think it will be that hard for you just take your time and follow the directions. Pay close attention to location of holes before you cut them. I took mine off as previous owner did not follow directions and had some of the install goofed up. Plus I like a working headlight and don't spend much time in mud so it was a no brainer for me.

Thanks,

Happy Turkey day!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
It isn't very difficult. If you have never done one before, it is definately easier to buy a kit, as they have all the instructions for you. Once you see how easy it is, you probably won't buy a kit again. Who's kit did you get?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered it from wild boar. They're on sale right now

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Nice. They make good solid kits. Let us know how the install goes and if you get hung up on anything.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well started the process of removing the radiator. I didnt know you have to take the front sub frame off to get radiator out.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well here it is only took a few hours
that stands up in from of you like a air dam? Isn't it gonna be hot air blowing on you?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yes it will. Nice in winter. Not so nice in summer. Better than overheating.

sent from my S4

·
Registered
505 Posts
Could you not make it more low profile, so it woukdnt obstruct your view. Other than that, it looks awesome!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts