Polaris ATV Forum banner

Radiator Upgrade

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  crazyflyboy30 
#1 ·
Hello, I have a 2016 Polaris Scrambler xp1000 and I want to replace my radiator because when I am riding I can sometimes hear the fan turn on while cruising. So I am thinking either the fins are clogged or there might be some corrosion inside it, and I can’t see any clogged fins.
The only radiator I have found that is not so overpriced like the OEM one and is an upgrade is on Jay-Parts (fps-racing power flow cooler) it is made in the USA but I’ve only found it available on jay parts in Europe.
Does anyone know of a radiator that is an upgrade from stock and in the USA so it won’t take like 2 months to ship?

#2 ·
Font Window Pattern Screenshot Automotive exterior
to the forum
Gas Font Automotive lighting Ball Vehicle registration plate

#3 ·
Hello, I have a 2016 Polaris Scrambler xp1000 and I want to replace my radiator because when I am riding I can sometimes hear the fan turn on while cruising. So I am thinking either the fins are clogged or there might be some corrosion inside it, and I can’t see any clogged fins.
The only radiator I have found that is not so overpriced like the OEM one and is an upgrade is on Jay-Parts (fps-racing power flow cooler) it is made in the USA but I’ve only found it available on jay parts in Europe.
Does anyone know of a radiator that is an upgrade from stock and in the USA so it won’t take like 2 months to ship?
FPS11-14SCRM is hard to find they must have stopped making them, I got one about 2 years ago on ebay form a dealer in Florida but I only seen a little improvement and my fan still runs at speed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.