Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I can't believe how cold it is still for bring near the end of March.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes sir you and me both! This winter has lasted long enough and I want to get out and ride my new 800 in some mud! Nice trailer and quad too!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Im more then ready to get out. I wanna try my clutch kit out on some real riding conditions

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Yeah. Been tweeking on my daughters 500 kit a little bit to dial it in. Not sure I should be though. She's dangerous enough on a stock machine! Want to get it out and try it in the dirt instead of the street.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Dirt? What's that?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Really, snow seems to be all we've seen, for what seems like forever

·
Registered
378 Posts
Turned out to be a pretty good day today so after work I took mine out for a little spin around the neighborhood. Bit muddy in spots so that's where I went. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have two weeks off starting April 17th. Hoping we will be thawed out by then!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
NOTHING but snow here too... I have cabin fever SO BAD!!! I bought the google chromecast and now watch 4 wheeler video's on the tv.. not the same, I know.. but at least I can pretend I am there too!!!! Couch critic on EVERYTHING!! LOL!!:)

·
Registered
505 Posts
NOTHING but snow here too... I have cabin fever SO BAD!!! I bought the google chromecast and now watch 4 wheeler video's on the tv.. not the same, I know.. but at least I can pretend I am there too!!!! Couch critic on EVERYTHING!! LOL!!:)
Hahah thats awesome Im sure there is a few of us doing the same thing

·
Registered
30 Posts
It is MUCH nicer to watch on the tv than the little laptop screen! Just have to look for the HD videos otherwise they are hard to see... Has anyone else noticed that it seems the foreigners have issues with motorized things? Not as a whole, but wow... it's like some of them don't have a clue! Fun to watch though!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I thought I saw a little patch of grass today & old man winter said psych!! Started snowing again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still 2 feet of snow up at camp. They wont open the trails until all the snow is gone. Hoping for the end of April.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It has been one long hard old fashioned kinda winter up here on the Maine coast too. Mud season is next and then the trails open up (Hoping for mid May like last year) and we're good to go. Always been a 2 wheel type guy and this is my first atv. Really looking forward to it!

PS: Fannon that's a great looking trailor you've got there! Quad too of course! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. Mid May I will be back to work. Then I have 2 weeks in June off. Just be bombing around the camp in April I guess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts