Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this rear cage for my ranger from ranger pro lift. great quality and they were great to work with. I elected to buy this cage instead of going with a ranger crew for a few reasons. first my ranger gets used primarily on our farm and then secondly trail riding, so hauling passengers a lot is secondary to me, and the extra length is a negative for me. too, this setup will fit in my toy hauler where a crew or rzr4 won't...here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Nice.

Have you done anything to lock the bed into place above and beyond the stock latch?

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's a very nice set up you have there. Did the seats come with the cage? How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice.

Have you done anything to lock the bed into place above and beyond the stock latch?
nope, not yet. I plan on fabbing something to keep the bed from being able to dump with the cage on. we took it for a ride around the trails on our farm with the kids and they really liked it.....the dog on the other hand lost her riding spot in the bed LOL!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a very nice set up you have there. Did the seats come with the cage? How much was it if you don't mind me asking?
yep, the seats and seatbelts came with the cage. the cage was 950 plus shipping. its was way cheaper than anything else I found on the net. I can personally vouch for the quality of the stuff ranger pro lift makes. I watched a guy flip his rzr with an aftermarket cage from ranger pro lift and it basically scratched it, had it been the stock cage, him and his wife would have probably been hurt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts