Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
So this will fit on a 550xp? If so I will take it.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
So this will fit on a 550xp? If so I will take it.
Yes it will fit, it's on an XP in the OP's pics. Here's one on my 850, ignore the saddle bags and 3 year old ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Let me know if jlowery doesn't take it. I can paypal the cash right over.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It will be Monday waiting on shipping quote

·
Registered
231 Posts
Still for sale shipping was gonna kill me.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
secure the box good....and ship it USPS parcel post....cheapest way....just attach label to the storage box..tape it good an off it goes

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Still for sale shipping was gonna kill me.
I shipped the same box for about $23 via USPS. I made my own box, stuck it on their scale and it was gone.

I had tried to ship it at the UPS store and they wanted $179 to pack and ship it for me. :asshole:

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
you dont even need to box it...just add a shipping tag.....we ship military foot lockers from the base just adding shipping label to the box....and off it goes....we never got reports of any damages....its so big they have to hand sort them an no machines involved...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
you dont even need to box it...just add a shipping tag.....we ship military foot lockers from the base just adding shipping label to the box....and off it goes....we never got reports of any damages....its so big they have to hand sort them an no machines involved...
This may be true..... but I personally like the added "piece of mind" a box supplies. But I'm anal about the condition and appearance of my belongings.... :D

Looks like a great box and price.... should sell quick (If it hasn't actually already)!!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Message sent.....

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Received the following e-mail from the seller at 9:39

Hey Greg I have repackaged the box in cardboard and shrink wrapped the whole thing. I haven't heard anything from guy or received paypal as of yet. You are next in line if your still interested? Thanks Neal
I passed on a box an hour ago, to only get this message a few minutes ago.

I just received payment from other guy. Thanks for interest.
Neal......you need to commit to one fukin person when you make a deal! if you offer it to the next in line, you need to stick with that decision. I'm pissed, you just cost me a local box that was about $20 more than yours.

You Sir,......can bend over and kiss your own fukin ass!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Another great e-mail from Neal......

I have your address maybe I need to come down and visit face to face?
What a great guy to deal with,......buyer beware!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I realize it is sold,......just getting this out there for others to know about.
Thanks this was a pleasurable experience!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts