Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good evening everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a rear master brake cylinder pump for a 2010 Polaris sportsman 500 ho? I literally looked everywhere. And the dealer is charging me almost 200 for the part. Or is that how much it cost?

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
I presume you are referring to the foot master cylinder? The rear brake has two master cylinders - the primary master cyl in on the handlebar and applies all the brakes at the same time - the auxiliary rear brake is a foot lever with a separate MC for those time when you might want rear brakes without front brakes.

The primary hand operated MC is (complete) part number 2203051 @ $260 - the MC with reservoir and piston assy is part # 2203052 @ $150 - the foot master cyl is part # 1911273 and is discontinued (NO LONGER AVAILABLE).

The hand MC can be rebuilt with kits that may be available on the aftermarket - the foot MC is available on Amazon for about #13 and up - search for part number 1911273.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I presume you are referring to the foot master cylinder? The rear brake has two master cylinders - the primary master cyl in on the handlebar and applies all the brakes at the same time - the auxiliary rear brake is a foot lever with a separate MC for those time when you might want rear brakes without front brakes.

The primary hand operated MC is (complete) part number 2203051 @ $260 - the MC with reservoir and piston assy is part # 2203052 @ $150 - the foot master cyl is part # 1911273 and is discontinued (NO LONGER AVAILABLE).

The hand MC can be rebuilt with kits that may be available on the aftermarket - the foot MC is available on Amazon for about #13 and up - search for part number 1911273.
I was talking about the foot pedal one.

·
Premium Member
10,222 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts