Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Sportsman 500 E.F.I. and i ride doubles alot and haul alot of weight in the hunting season... I just have really noticed the sagging lately... I was just wondering if there was some aftermarket springs or maybe a lift that would stiffen it up... I just want it to be really strong back there... thanks for the input guys...

·
Registered
877 Posts
just Google search it u will find alot of different sites
someone will chime in with a site or 2 and some experiences with different kinds

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too am shopping around for rear springs for my 05 700 EFI. Let me know what you find. I just noticed on my bike that i have a rear spring broken. I too ride doubles and pull trailers with mine ALOT and need something alittle stiffer. I've heard of people using the X2 springs in the rear, and also EPI makes stiffer springs for the bikes too. Other than that, i'm not sure. I'm not really looking for a bunch of lift, just a stronger ride. Any info would be GREAT! Thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I want to make my springs stiffer all the way around on my old streight axle sportsman I rarely ride doubles but I am a fat ass I was wondering about sprind spacers for the rear like they make for the front if you put on a plow

·
Registered
348 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts