Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to start a new thread on this if one already exists but I couldn't find anything on the forum. I am wondering about rear winch preferences and assembly, I may be fabricating a rear drag plow for my 06 polaris 800 and would like to know some options on how you accomplished the rear winch mounting and wiring.
Any info or leads would be great. Thank you all.

Hagis

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Yeah glad they kicked his worthless ass to the curb, worst contributing member ever, he should stuck to just flapping his gums vs posting anything relevant because obviously here in opposite world, that's how the game is played and he maybe'd still be here. ;)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yeah glad they kicked his worthless ass to the curb, worst contributing member ever, he should stuck to just flapping his gums vs posting anything relevant because obviously here in opposite world, that's how the game is played and he maybe'd still be here. ;)
Yea,you tell 'em IHI, I mean UncleDaddy!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Yea,you tell 'em IHI, I mean UncleDaddy!
:wink1:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Sure wish IHI would make a return.............he is a pretty fart smeller!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts