Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any have these on their pick up? I work at general and get a really good discount on tires but I've heard a lot of negatives about wearing fast but I can get 4 brand new 33x12.5x17 for 700 which seems cheap enough to me but its also my dd and I kinda want something that lasts any input?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Love the grabber at2's but for the bajas i can see them wearing fast on a dd, its not what they are ment for and honestly you will probably be disapointed in there on road performace.

I need some new at2's hint hint lol :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Comapired to the bf goodrich t/a's i had it got the same performance, much better wear and a hole lot better or price. I have them on a wj jeep that is currently awd and eats tires, still got almost 30k out of them, only got 23k on the bfg's. I ran smaller 235\70\16 on it untill i get a lift.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've heard a lot of negatives about wearing fast

Of course they're going to wear fast, they're MT tires. They're designed for off road traction, not long life. I don't understand people that throw MT tires on their truck that rarely if ever leaves the pavement, (usually for no other reason than they look "cool") then complain that they wear out quickly.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've heard a lot of negatives about wearing fast

Of course they're going to wear fast, they're MT tires. They're designed for off road traction, not long life. I don't understand people that throw MT tires on their truck that rarely if ever leaves the pavement, (usually for no other reason than they look "cool") then complain that they wear out quickly.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Lmfao I believe I am prolly the only person I know who has put a brand new truck with 1100 miles in the mud runs. My truck is my daily driver/work truck/hunting fishing/1300 acre farm truck mine is far from a pavement pounder. I have heard of guys getting 15k miles and that's it out of them.my boggers lasted 24k and are still on my buddies mud truck I just hit 50k on my 35 Kelly safari TSR's n they've got a lil life left

1 - 7 of 7 Posts