Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble locating replacement boot kits for my 08 800. I have checked ebay, googled other places, even called a half dozen but they only carry up to 07 and those are different... does anyone have any ideas or know someone that does carry them except the stealerships and the Polaris online sales groups? I found them through them but they are dealer costs $38+ which is rediculous for a piece of rubber and some grease!!... thanks for any ideas

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
And welcome to the board!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info I will call them, i have found several for them but they are all dealer links so the cost is still $45 plus which is crazy, but I will check these guys out!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have tried him (CVman) and he has nothing past 07, and polaris changed them on the 08

I am a Moderator for another ATV site and he is a sponser so I tried him first.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone know if one CV Boot is of better quality than the other. I changed rear inner last year, and it looks like it split open on a seam. I don't think I did any branh damage etc. I wonder if there are poor quality ones out there. CV Man may be a good option. I deal with Rocky Mountain ATV regularly and they seem to have most things I need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts