Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need to replace the radiator on my wife's ATV. I don't want to pay $300-400 for an OEM radiator as that's a rip off. Has anyone used an aftermarket radiator with success that was in the $100-200 price range? If so can you let me know details on the radiator you purchased? If you have it's part# that would be extremely helpful.

Her machine is a 2019. I believe all 2014-2019 570 radiators are the same.

·
10,657 Posts
Below is a link to a page full of radiators.
I've go to ask... Why would you need a radiator for a new machine?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i pressure washed it like a fool and bent half the rad fins to the point I can't straighten them. I'm not a rookie and should have known better, but I was in a hurry and was washing everything around the house.

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
You can also get a good used piece from powersportsnation.com Or just look for them as the seller on Ebay. I am sure that other years fit your 570 so there has to be something you can use

·
10,657 Posts
i pressure washed it like a fool and bent half the rad fins to the point I can't straighten them. I'm not a rookie and should have known better, but I was in a hurry and was washing everything around the house.
Yeah, stuff just happens sometimes. I have a brain hiccup on occasion too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can also get a good used piece from powersportsnation.com Or just look for them as the seller on Ebay. I am sure that other years fit your 570 so there has to be something you can use
I found a good aftermarket one for $75.00. I'll go with that and see how it works out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Years ago we had radiator repair shops that could do recore and solder. Don't know if they still have those, but maybe they can straighten the fins for cheap.

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Years ago we had radiator repair shops that could do recore and solder. Don't know if they still have those, but maybe they can straighten the fins for cheap.
[/Q..UOTE]
Funny that should come up today. I took a cylinder in to the machine shop and had a couple ATV radiators to be checked. Low and behold the radiator shop I used to know is still there and open for business..........I had just asked if the owner at the machine shop knew if they were still in business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts