Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Central Washington area, Ellensburg, Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Cle Elum, area. Not necessarily restricted to just central Wa. I am a laid back and enjoy touring the trails/mountain roads. Enjoy scenery, wildlife, leisurely, day trips. I also would like to explore, at some point, the possibility of some form of weekend or even weekday campouts for a couple days or so. Open to most any possible ATV adventure. I hope I posted this in the right section.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Swauk, hope you find some peeps for hang with. What you describe seems awesome and fun. Best of luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Swauk, hope you find some peeps for hang with. What you describe seems awesome and fun. Best of luck.
Thank you ljonesto. I have joined a couple of ATV clubs and that is nice, but being retired and not restricted to "weekends" makes for rides that are very nice and peaceful, although it would be nice to have the safety of having a riding buddy on some of those rides. The wife is just not into it. Oh Well. Sooner or later I will find a riding partner or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts