Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put 30x9 silverbacks on my 2013 850 and I'm lookin at axle upgrades. Will the rhinos hold up to the backs?

2013 850ho

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
If you have a lift? No.

No lift? Yes.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered me a set of fronts this morning. Do u think the factory rears will be ok? I haven't seen where they break a lot and they look alittle bigger then the fronts

2013 850ho

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Not lifted and don't have big mud tires but always felt that when going in that direction u should upgrade the axels before they broke. In doing this u decrease the chances of breaking an axel out on a ride and u can sell the stockers.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just put a set in the front of mine, they are a lot beefier. I am hoping the rears will be ok
I'm the same way about the rears. My wife will kill me if I gotta get the rears too. Especially since she don't know I got the front lol

2013 850ho

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just put a set in the front of mine, they are a lot beefier. I am hoping the rears will be ok
I'm the same way about the rears. My wife will kill me if I gotta get the rears too. Especially since she don't know I got the front lol

2013 850ho
I know what you mean, I just did my axles and now my voltage regulator went so the better half is not impressed:motz:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I broke a rear on mine this summer. I have stock tires and not lifted. I was going through a mud hole and heard a pop. Luckily it was covered under 6 month warranty.

This was on a 2013 850xp.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have Rhinos in the front sins the original didn't hold up many hours...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Rear in mine and have been through hell and back, holding up well. Fronts are going in next spring. It's almost brap time on the sled :)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Look in his sig.

He has rhinos on the rear, stockers up front.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts