Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try my best and show you guys some pics of my install....

Obviously looking under the quad there is little to no protection underneath the machine so I wanted to beef it up a little bit

For the complete kit shipped to my door was $404.00 and took me about an hour and a half to complete(in the rain)

This is the first pic, I removed the plastic little CV guards on the control arm, but this is how it looks under it from the factory
as you can see basically nothing....

I installed both control arm guards..
very straight forward

Then the complete underbelly skid plate...I would leave all the bolts hand tight until you get everything straight and lined up correctly

Lastly the rear control arm guards....this took the longest time due to very little room to work, and I believe 4 bolts were wrong.....if you can see the 4 bolts that are obviously hanging out from the guards, they gave you nuts welded to tabs to hold it while tightening it down, well the tabs were to small and they just spun and you couldnt get a wrench on the nut to hold them, so I grabbed 4 normal bolts and they worked perfectly, I could hold it with a socket(since theres a small hole) I couldnt use a socket due to the welds on the tabs, so all said and done it was a piece of cake to install and of course as soon as I finished the rain stopped :)

Heres the pic from the front

And from the rear

Much better protection then the factory! Any questions just ask

·
Registered
42 Posts
looks awesome...nice job

·
Registered
553 Posts
That should add some protection! Wow. A LOT better than factory!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice man

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks Great and really does add some major protection!

Thanks for the setp by step picture post up!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts