Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the clutch kit on and it is a faster off of a dead stop . I think it will do a lot better in the mud to . Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll add my thanks to Ryan. And to everyone here who recommended both the kit and him. Just got it installed yesterday along with 27 inch Mega Mayhems. The QSC clutch is the best mod I have done to my machine. It has more usable power now than when it was stock.

·
Premium Member
10,374 Posts
I didn't buy my kit from ridinagain, he wasn't a distributor at the time but he is a very valuable member to the polarisatvforums. Everybody that deals with him is very pleased and thankful with his QSC clutch kits and expertise in the field. I dealt with Adam directly over at QSC and he was also patient enough to explain some of the finer points of adding a kit to my bike and after it was sold and I had questions about the install he was right there patient and assisting me. The QSC company makes a great product becasuse of the great people that work over there.

·
Registered
978 Posts
He's a great guy! Helped me with a issue I had. Great customer service and a great product you can't beat that!

·
Registered
378 Posts
The QSC product works exactly how Ryan describes it. He doesn't blow smoke up your ass and I have to strongly agree that he has great customer service that has built a trust within the forums and I am sure........ abroad. I have to say, the clutch kit Ryan sold me made my machine a much better ride. :veryhappy:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Good to see all the positive feed back for him. I am narrowing down my tire choices and will be hitting him up soon myself.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. 20+ years of customer service you learn a few things on how to keep people happy and run a quality business. Honesty and good core values are the key to success. This is one of the best forums I hang out on. Everyone on this site is fantastic, and all seem to be good people that make for a great forum. I spend a lot of time on HCS and VintageSleds as well and the Polaris guys on HCS are just as good as the guys here. And everyone on VS are great people too. The cat turbo guys on HCS, now that's a different story! LOL

In a few days I might be able to help with some tires and wheels, along with a handful of other stuff too. Got a deal in the works with Kolpin, and they just started carrying tires and wheels, along with all the great storage options they have. Including a line of lock n ride stuff for the xp's.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I had thought about starting a thread commending and complimenting Ryan too. Ryan, you always help to answer any questions that may be asked, whether clutch related or not. You never try to push a sale or even mention you are a dealer even when you answer 100 clutch questions. For that you have my business when I'm in the market for another clutch. I also bought my clutch kit directly from Adam a few years ago. My hats of to you sir! You know how to run a business!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First ride in the Bankhead forrest today man that thing pulls in the mud

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
I will jump in and give my kudos to Ryan as well. Had a couple of questions during my install and he took my calls and answered my questions, even though it was getting a bit late in the evening.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts